Jumbo the Clothing Co., has an exciting opportunity for a Property Lease Administrator at our Head Office in East London. (HO). We have one (1) vacancy to fill.
The Property Lease Administrator will be responsible for managing the leasing processes and all documentation related to the leasing process within the company.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Property Lease Administration
- Report on occupancy levels
- Report on increases and budget trends
- Report on property related maintenance issues and expenses
- Report / Evaluate on timeous / professionalism of maintenance repairs carried out
- Dynamic, hardworking and well-organized
- Attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Customer relation skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Minimum requirements for the job:
(You must be able to answer “YES” to all requirements listed below)
- Matric Certificate.
- Valid Driver’s Licence – Code 8 unendorsed
- Computer Literate: Word and Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
- 2 – 5 years experience in a similar role (property and lease administration)
- Legal background – advantageous
- Accounting background – advantageous
- Criminal / Credit Check
- Qualification verification
- Computer and Psychometric assessments
- First Aider Training
If you believe that you qualify and are looking for a challenging career requiring unquestionable commitment and passion, and wish to apply, kindly telefax your application together with your motivational letter in support of your application to 086-604 4702 or email to Taniellehein@jumboclothing.co.za. The closing date for applications will be 02 January 2019.
It should be remembered that any placement made, will be at Management’s discretion. If you have not been contacted one (1) week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ONLY SUITABILY QUALIFIED PERSONS NEED TO APPLY.