Jumbo the Clothing Co, has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator in our Head Office, in East London (HO). We have one (1) vacancy to fill.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible to perform processing tasks and activities associated with the payroll function for all Jumbo stores. The Payroll Administrator will also need to attend to general office applications with respect to the provision of routine procedural information.
- Prepare monthly PAYE, UIF and SDL report for submissions to SARS
- Prepare and submit quarterly stats and reports for STATS SA
- Prepare annual IRP5’s for all employee’s as well as IRP5 reconciliation for submission to SARS
- Bi-Annual submission to SARS, prepare and submit
- ETI reporting and calculations
- Categorize time sheets into stores / cost centres and punch expenses into Pastel
- Compare hourly rates and ensure correct calculations of overtime
- Transfer money between various Edgray bank accounts and ensure funds are available for various payments
- Pre-authorisation of payments as and when required
Minimum requirements for the job:
(You must be able to answer “YES” to all requirements listed below)
- Matric / NQF4 Certificate.
- Relevant diploma / payroll qualification
- Valid Driver’s Licence – Code 8 unendorsed
- Computer Literate: Word and Excel.
- 3 – 5 years intermediate / advanced experience on VIP
- Pastel Processing / Accounting skills advantageous
- Working knowledge of labour and tax legislation
- Criminal / Credit Check
- Qualification verification
- Computer and Psychometric assessments
- First Aider Training (if required)
If you believe that you qualify and are looking for a challenging career requiring unquestionable commitment and passion, and wish to apply, kindly email your application together with your motivational letter in support of your application to email@example.com. The closing date for applications will be 16 April 2019.
It should be remembered that any placement made, will be at Management’s discretion. If you have not been contacted one (1) week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. ONLY SUITABILY QUALIFIED PERSONS NEED TO APPLY.
Please apply via the application form below: